Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Blog 1

Research done in English and writing studies take a look at language, words and grammar and how we apply it in society. In English research Language is looked at in the form of words, that convey varying meanings and messages depending on the user, and the context of which it is used. Grammar and usage is also an important component.  Research in writing studies looks at how words inform, show emotion, action and convey a message to a reader. How it is done allows us to connect and interact with one another. Language and how we use it gives a description of oneself. In it can manifest ones age, identity, economic status, education and place in the world so to speak. Research methods allows us to see how this effects us and makes us think as a whole society.
I am interested in researching writing and how to perfect my writing skills. I like to write, and put alot of my personality in anything that I create. I would like to research different writing styles to become an more effective writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment